Terms & Conditions
This website is fully managed and operated by Padme Jewels. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” throughout the site refer to Padme Jewels. Padme Jewels holds this website, mentioning all tools, information, and services available on this site for you, the user, applied to your acceptance of the terms, conditions, policies, and notices declared here.
When you visit our site or purchase something from us, you grip with our “Service” and accept our following terms and conditions, also known as “Terms of Service”), including all added terms and conditions and policies referenced here or given by hyperlinks. These Terms of Service are conditioned to all users of this website, covering without limitation users, customers, browsers, vendors, merchants, or content contributors.
Please go thoroughly to the entire Terms of Service before you access or use our website. You agree to be captivated by our Terms of Service by accessing any part of the site. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this site, you may not be able to access our site or use our services. If these Terms of Service are assumed to be an offer, then the assumption will be limited to only these Terms of Service.
If any new tools or features added to the current store will be subjected to our Terms of Service. Whenever you want, you visit the most updated version of our Terms of Service at any time. We retain the right to change, update, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting our website’s changes. You are only accountable for checking our Terms of Service occasionally for changes. If you continue to use our service or access the website, the new modifications account for accepting those changes.
SECTION 1 – Online store terms
- By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you admit that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province where you are residing. You also consent that you have given us your slight dependents to use this site.
- Our products are not for the use of any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of our service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of these Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – General Conditions
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We understand that your content, excluding your credit card information, may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
(a) transmissions across multiple networks;
(b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical needs of connecting devices.
- Credit card information is generally encrypted during transfer across networks. With our terms of service, you agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, or misuse any part of the service, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without any intimate and written permission by us.
- The headings used in our terms of service are just made for your convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – Accuracy, Completeness, and timeliness of information
- We will not be accountable if any information available on this website is not correct, complete, or current. The stuff available on this site is shown for general information only. It cannot be used as the sole purpose for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information.
- Any credence on the stuff available on this site is at your own risk. This site may include historical information, which is necessarily not current and is shown just for your reference. We also reserve the right to edit or modify this website content at any time. Still, we have no constraints on updating any detail on our site. This means that you agree that it is your sole responsibility to check our site content periodically for changes.
SECTION 4 – Modifications to the service and prices
- Please note that the prices of our products are subjected to be changed without any notice.
- We have the full right to edit, update, or discontinue the service at any time without notifying you.
- We will not be accountable for any third-party service if they bring any modification, price change, suspension, or breaking off the service.
SECTION 5 – Products or services (if applicable)
- A few products or services may exclusively be available online through the website. These products or services may be limited quantities and subject to return or exchange only as per our Return Policy. Each product image is taken with careful attention by a high-definition camera and is displayed in the same colors, shape, and sizes as it appears in the store.
- We do not guarantee that it may have the same color as on your computer monitor’s display. Your display color may be different based on your settings made in the panel.
- We reserve the right, but we are not bound by our products or Services’ sales to any person, geographic region, or administration. We also reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer. Any product price or product descriptions are subjected to be changed at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is revoked where restricted. We do not guarantee you that the quality of any products, services, and other materials purchased from us, will meet your tastes and expectations, or any inaccuracy in the service will be fine.
SECTION 6 – Accuracy of billing and account information
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order you place from us. It is our sole discretion to limit or cancel quantities bought per person or order. These restrictions may be used for orders placed by the person from the same order id, including the same credit card, same billing, and shipping address.
- We will notify you via e-mail or contact you on the given phone number in the billing address when you placed an order with us if we make a change in it or cancel an order. We reserve the right to limit or deny orders under the sole judgment or if they are placed by resellers, dealers, or distributors.
- You agree to provide the current, entire, and correct purchase and account information for all orders made from our store. It is your responsibility to update your account information, such as your e-mail address and credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can proceed with your transactions and contact you when needed.
- To get more details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
SECTION 7 – Optional tools
- We may provide access to third-party tools where we neither monitor nor have any control over it. With our terms of service, you agree that we give access to various tools “as they are & available” without any kind of conditions, warranties, representations, or endorsement. We will not be liable if you get any kind of problem from using these third-party tools.
- By using any optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion. Please make sure that you are familiar with the terms of using a specific tool provided by the correspondence of third-party providers.
- With our terms, we may also introduce or offer new products, services, or features on this site, including the introduction of new tools and resources. We will be subjected to these Terms of Service in the future as well.
SECTION 8 –Third party links
- Some of our products, services, and contains shown on this site may include third-party stuff. If you click on any of these third-party links on this site may take you to third-party websites that are not associated with us. We will not be liable to inspect or evaluate the content or accuracy. We do not guarantee, or we do not have liability for these third-party materials or websites.
SECTION 9 – User comments, feedback, and other submissions
- Suppose you send specific submissions (like contest entries or feedback) to us with or without a request. In that case, you generally send your creative ideas, proposals, plans, suggestions, or other materials online, by e-mail, by postal mail, or any other medium, you agree to our term of service. We may modify, distribute, copy, publish, translate, and otherwise use in any medium the comments sent to us at any time without any restriction. We are and will be under no commitment to:
(1) Maintain any comments in confidence.
(2) Pay compensation for any comments
(3) Respond to any comments.
- We may or not have any responsibility for editing or removing content we govern. Our sole discretion is offensive, threatening, illegal, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. It violates any party’s intellectual property or our Terms of Service.
- You consent that your comments will not violate any third party’s rule or rights, such as privacy, trademark, personality, copyright, or any other proprietary right.
- You also agree that your comments will not contain offensive, abusive, unlawful, defamatory, or otherwise obscene material that consists of a computer virus or other malware that could affect the working service or related website in any way.
- You must not make use of a fake e-mail address that pretends to be someone else other than you or mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are only responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of any comments you make. We would not be liable or responsible for any statements made by you or any third party.
SECTION 10 – Personal information
SECTION 11 – Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions
- There may be some information on our site or the product and service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding the product descriptions, promotions, pricing, offers, shipping costs, delivery times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions, and to modify or update information or cancel orders if any information on this site or related to the service is incorrect without any prior notice at any time (including after the time you have placed your order).
- We are not liable to update, amend or clarify information in the service or any other related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Any specific update or refresh date applied in the Service or any related website should be considered. All information on any related website or in the service has been edited or changed.
SECTION 12 – Prohibited uses
- On top of other prohibitions, as stated out in our Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) For any unlawful use.
(b) To ask for others to participate in any unlawful acts.
(c) To violate any international, federal, provincial, or state rules, regulations, laws, or local ordinances.
(d) To breach or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
(e) To defame, abuse, harm, slander, insult, disparage, harass, intimidate, or discriminate based on religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.
(f) To provide any wrong or false information that misleads us or others.
(g) To transmit computer malware, viruses, or any other type of suspicious code that could anyway disrupt our Service or any related website’s functioning.
(h) To track or gather the personal information of someone.
(i) To pretext, phish, spam, crawl, spider, or scrape.
(j) For any vulgar or unethical purpose.
(k) To evade the service’s security features or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee that our service will be error-free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted when you make use of it. We do not guarantee that the results that occurred from the use of our service will be 100% accurate or reliable.
- You agree that we may remove or stop the service for an unspecified period or cancel the service at any time without any prior notice.
- You agree that the use of the service or inability to use it will be (Service) at your sole risk. Any products or services delivered to you through our service are (unless they are expressly declared by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available for you, the user, without any representation, conditions, or warranties – supposed to be expressed or implied, such as all implied warranties or conditions of durability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and merchantability.
- We, Padme Jewels, including our managing/board of directors, employees, officers, interns, contractors, suppliers, service providers, licensors, agents, affiliates, will not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, disciplinary, special, or any kind of consequential damages, such as unchecked lost revenue, lost savings, lost profits, replacement costs, loss of data, or any other relevant damages whether they are in contract, immorality (like dilapidation), sole responsibility, or otherwise, the causes raised from you or any products obtained from the service, any kind of loss or damage occurred from the use of our service, any errors or omissions in any content, or any product or content uploaded, transmitted, or otherwise made available from the use of the service, will not be responsible even if guided for their risk. That’s because, in some states or provinces, the exclusion or liability limits for subsequent or incidental damages are not allowed; our liability is limited to the maximum extent approved by law.
SECTION 14 – Indemnification
You agree to compensate, preserve, and hold harmless Padme Jewels and our parent, subsidiaries, partners, directors, affiliates, agents, officers, service providers, licensors, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, employees, interns, are wholesome from any claim, such as chargeable attorneys’ fees, or any cost made by any third party due to breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they take in by your violation of any rule, law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – Severability
Whether or not, if any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be against the law, void or misused, then the condition, however, shall be payable to the maximum extent approved by applicable law. And the void portion will be deemed to deduct from these Terms of Service, and it won’t affect the rest provisions’ validity and enforce ability.
SECTION 16 – Termination
- The responsibilities and obligations of any party sustained before the termination date are supposed to survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. Our Terms of Service will remain effective unless they are terminated either by you or us. You may, at any time, terminate these Terms of Service by simply notifying us that you no longer want to use our Terms of Service.
- Suppose we found that you have failed in our sole judgment to comply with our Terms of Service, provision, or any term of these Terms of Service. In that case, we reserve the right to terminate or cancel this agreement without notifying you at any time. You will remain open for all amounts due to date (including the date of termination). We may deny him access to our Services or any part of our service.
SECTION 17 – Entire agreement
- The failure or neglect of any rights or provision of these Terms of Service shall not account for a waiver of such rights or provisions. Any policies or working rules of these Terms of Service, made available on this site by us or understanding between you and us, govern your use of the service in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement – superseding any prior or concurrent agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written (including, but not limited to, any previous versions of the Terms of Service). Any insignificance in the explanation of these Terms of Service would not be interpreted against the contracting party.
SECTION 18 – Governing law
- Any separate agreements or contracts of these Terms of Service that we provide must be governed and interpreted by the United States laws.
SECTION 19 – Changes to terms of service
- You can always visit this page to review the most updated versions of these Terms of Service at any time. We reserve the right to edit, modify, update, change, or replace any content or any part of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion, by posting or updating the changes to our website. We may always advise you to check our website from time to time for changes in these Terms of Service. If you continue to use our website or access our website (including the service) following any changes to these Terms of Service accounts to accept such changes.
SECTION 20 – Contact information
- If you have any questions on these Terms of Service, please e-mail us at [email protected].