☛ Product summary:
Crescent Moon Round Solitaire Ring” – This ring features a lab-grown diamond set in a 14K white gold band designed in the shape of a crescent moon. The round cut diamond has a weight of 0.30 carats, making it perfect for a solitaire ring. The crescent moon round solitaire ring adds a unique and elegant touch to the traditional round cut diamond. The round cut diamond has DEF-color, which is consider as near-colorless and it’s clarity is of VS-VVS rating, meaning very slightly inclusion that not can be see naked eyes.
|Type||Lab Grown diamond|
|Weight||0.30 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.