☛ Product summary:
The crown style half eternity round cut lab grown diamond wedding band crafted in14k yellow gold.
The half eternity diamond bridal band described a round cut lab-grown diamond that measures 1 mm in size and has a weight of 0.13 carats. It is an DEF-color diamond, which is considered to be a high color grade and is near colorless. The clarity of the diamond is rated as VS-VVS, indicating that it is a very slightly included diamond with very few inclusions that are not visible to the naked eye. Overall, this half eternity diamond bridal band is a high-quality diamond with excellent visual characteristics. These diamonds are chemically, physically, and optically identical to natural diamonds, but are typically less expensive and more sustainable to produce.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.13 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.