☛ Product summary:
This U-shape lab grown diamond ring features a stunning lab grown diamond that is round cut and weighs 0.77 carats. It is DEF-color and has a clarity rating of VS-VVS. The round cut of the lab grown diamond gives it a classic and time less look, with its well proportioned round silhouette and many sparkling facets. This U-shape lab grown diamond ring is perfect for anyone looking to add a unique and elegant diamond ring to their jewelry collection without breaking the bank, while still having the same quality and brilliance as a natural diamond.
Lab-grown diamonds are created in a laboratory using cutting edge technology that replicates the natural diamond growing process. They are chemically, physically and optically identical to mined diamonds and offer a more sustainable and eco-friendly alternative. This U-shape ring with it’s lab-grown diamond would make a beautiful and affordable addition to any collection.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.77 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.