☛ Product summary:
This piece of jewelry features a stunning unisex wedding band that is made with lab-grown diamonds that are round cut and weigh a total of 0.24 carats. They are DEF-color, which stands for “Fancy Graded” color, and have a clarity rating of VS-VVS. The round cut of the lab-grown diamonds gives them a classic and timeless look, with their well-proportioned round silhouette and many sparkling facets. This unisex wedding band made of lab-grown diamonds would make a beautiful and affordable addition to any couple’s collection, representing your love and commitment. The band is versatile and can be wear by both men and women.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.24 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.