☛ Product summary:
Marquise cut lab grown diamond halo engagement ring crafted in 14k solid white gold.
This exquisite halo marquise diamond ring is an embodiment of elegance and style. The marquise cut lab-grown diamond, measuring 10x5mm and weighting 1.00 carat, sits at the center of this piece, radiating a near-colorless G-color and a clarity of VS1-VS2. The marquise cut is a timeless and sophisticated choice that adds a touch of class to the ring.
Surrounding the marquise diamond is a halo of round cut lab-grown diamonds, adding a touch of sparkle and brilliance to the overall design. These round cut diamonds have a total weight of 0.22 carats, graded as DEF-color, and a clarity of VS-VVS, making them just as stunning as the center diamond. The halo design creates an illusion of a larger diamond and also makes the ring appear more luxurious and elegant.
This ring is a perfect choice for those who want to make a statement with their jewelry, while also being conscious of the environment. The lab-grown diamond used in this ring is an eco-friendly alternative to mined diamonds. It is perfect for any special occasion, whether it’s for an engagement or a special gift. It is sure to be treasured for years to come.
|Type||Lab Grown diamond|
|Weight||1.00 carat (± 0.05 CT)|
|Type||Lab Grown diamond|
|Weight||0.22 carat (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.
☛ Handle with care:
A mild dishwashing soap is generally good for cleaning diamond rings. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid harsh detergents that could harm the finish on your ring.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals to clean your ring.
- Gently scrub hard-to-reach areas of your ring with a soft-bristled toothbrush or jewelry brush.
- Make sure to thoroughly dry your ring after cleaning before storing or wearing it again.
- If your ring is heavily soiled or has become discolored, consider taking it to a professional jeweler for cleaning. They have specialized equipment and techniques that can effectively clean and restore your ring to its original beauty.
Leah (verified owner) –
I love this ring, it’s exactly what I wanted.
Uma (verified owner) –
The ring is even more beautiful in person.