☛ Product summary:
Minimal vintage style bezel set 3*2 mm pear cut lab grown diamond solitaire ring crafted in 14k yellow gold.
A Pear Bezel Diamond Engagement Ring is a unique and elegant ring that features a pear-shaped lab-grown diamond as its centerpiece. The diamond has a weight of 0.13 carats and is graded as DEF-color, which means it is near-colorless, with no visible yellow or brown hues, and has an excellent clarity. The clarity of the diamond is also high, with a rating of VS-VVS, meaning that any inclusions present are difficult to detect with the naked eye and require magnification to see. The pear shape diamond is measuring 3×2 mm.
The pear-shaped diamond is set in a bezel setting, which adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the ring. The bezel setting is a great choice for those who are looking for a ring that is both secure and durable. The bezel setting also adds a modern touch to the ring. The white gold band is a perfect complement to the FG-color of the diamond and makes it appear more brilliant. This pear bezel diamond engagement ring is a perfect choice for those who are looking for an eco-friendly and affordable alternative to traditional diamond jewelry, while still maintaining the same level of quality and brilliance of mined diamonds. This ring is perfect for engagements or special occasions. It is sure to be treasured for years to come.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.13 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.
☛ Handle with care:
A mild dishwashing soap is generally good for cleaning diamond rings. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid harsh detergents that could harm the finish on your ring.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals to clean your ring.
- Gently scrub hard-to-reach areas of your ring with a soft-bristled toothbrush or jewelry brush.
- Make sure to thoroughly dry your ring after cleaning before storing or wearing it again.
- If your ring is heavily soiled or has become discolored, consider taking it to a professional jeweler for cleaning. They have specialized equipment and techniques that can effectively clean and restore your ring to its original beauty.
Payton (verified owner) –
Love my ring! It sparkles like crazy and is the perfect size. I get so many compliments on it!
Aurora (verified owner) –
Gorgeous ring, received many compliments already.