☛ Product summary:
Minimal teardrop pear lab grown diamond ring for bridal crafted in 14k yellow gold.
The “Teardrop Diamond Minimal Bridal Ring” is a beautiful and elegant piece of jewelry that features a lab-grown diamond set in a minimalistic band. The pear cut diamond has a size of 7x5mm and a weight of 0.75 carats, making it a perfect size for a solitaire ring. The pear cut shape is a classic and elegant cut, known for its teardrop shape that gives it a unique and romantic look. The minimalistic band of the ring gives it a modern and sleek look.
The color of the diamond is G-color, which is consider as near-colorless and is a high-quality color grade. The clarity of the diamond is rating as VS1-VS2 The combination of G-color and VS1-VS2 clarity make this diamond a visually stunning and high-quality diamond. The minimalistic band of the ring gives it a modern and sleek look making it perfect for bridal ring or for everyday wear.
Lab-grown diamonds, also known as synthetic diamonds. These diamonds are chemically, physically, and optically identical to natural diamonds, but are typically less expensive and more sustainable to produce. This ring is perfect for anyone looking to add a unique and elegant diamond ring to their jewelry collection without breaking the bank, while still having the same quality and brilliance as a natural diamond.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.75 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.
☛ Handle with care:
A mild dish-washing soap is generally good for cleaning diamond rings. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid harsh detergents that could harm the finish on your ring.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals to clean your ring.
- Gently scrub hard-to-reach areas of your ring with a soft-bristled toothbrush or jewelry brush.
- Make sure to thoroughly dry your ring after cleaning before storing or wearing it again.
- If your ring is heavily soiled or has become discolored, consider taking it to a professional jeweler for cleaning. They have specialized equipment and techniques that can effectively clean and restore your ring to its original beauty.
Tiffany (verified owner) –
This ring is the perfect representation of our love and commitment.
William (verified owner) –
This ring is more beautiful in person than it is in pictures.