☛ Product summary:
Edwardian style round cut lab grown diamond ring crafted in 14k white gold.
An Edwardian round diamond band is a beautiful and elegant piece of jewelry that features a round cut lab-grown diamond as its centerpiece. The diamond has a weight of 0.76 carats with DEF-color, which means it is near-colorless, with no visible yellow or brown hues, and has an excellent clarity. The clarity of the diamond is also high, with a rating of VS-VVS, meaning that any inclusions present are difficult to detect with the naked eye and require magnification to see.
The round cut diamond is set in an Edwardian-style band, which adds a touch of vintage charm and elegance to the ring. The Edwardian era, which took place between 1901 and 1910, was known for its delicate and intricate designs, and this band is a perfect representation of that style. The white gold band is a perfect complement to the DEF-color of the diamond and makes it appear more brilliant. This ring is a perfect choice for those who are looking for an eco-friendly and affordable alternative to traditional diamond jewelry, while still maintaining the same level of quality and brilliance of mined diamonds. This ring will make a perfect engagement ring or a special occasion gift. It is sure to be treasured for years to come.
|Type||Lab Grown Diamond|
|Weight||0.76 carats (± 0.05 CT)|
☛ Ring making process:
The process of creating a custom ring typically involves several steps:
- First, the design team creates the design of the ring.
- Then, they make a wax model and cast the rings.
- After casting, the team sizes the rings to fit the client.
- They also pre-polish the rings and set the stones into the setting.
- Finally, the team polishes and rhodium the rings and performs final checks in quality control to ensure they meet required standards.
☛ Handle with care:
A mild dishwashing soap is generally good for cleaning diamond rings. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid harsh detergents that could harm the finish on your ring.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals to clean your ring.
- Gently scrub hard-to-reach areas of your ring with a soft-bristled toothbrush or jewelry brush.
- Make sure to thoroughly dry your ring after cleaning before storing or wearing it again.
- If your ring is heavily soiled or has become discolored, consider taking it to a professional jeweler for cleaning. They have specialized equipment and techniques that can effectively clean and restore your ring to its original beauty.
Tahira (verified owner) –
This ring is so sparkly and beautiful! I can’t get enough of it!
Chloe (verified owner) –
I can’t imagine a more perfect ring for my wedding day.